Street Style OOTD: Eat, Drink, Sleep, Shop! Feat.Balenciaga,Valentino & Moschino!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015


My blogging career began with one simple undeniable fact: I eat, drink, sleep & breathe fashion! From the moment I wake up to the second I lay my head down on my pillow, my life is lived through the clothes I wear, and love to share it all with you!

In my world everyday is fashion week, and I love to express my personality through the clothes I wear! Whether it's to browse the fabulous stores in Victoria Square, Belfast or walk the elegant surroundings of Custom House Square, you will never catch this little fashionista off duty when it comes to her personal style!

I've always tried to showcase my personal style wherever possible on the blog, but I'm super excited to announce that I'll now be collaborating with Adrian Quinn Photography, so expect many more in depth OOTD posts featuring some striking photography to capture the details of every ensemble!


The first of these posts features what could arguably be called my second home, Victoria Square! Home to many of my favourite stores, from Karen Millen to House of Fraser, LK Bennett to designer paradise Cruise, Victoria Square is the natural habitat for this style conscious fashionista, and was the obvious place to shoot in for our first collaborative shoot!


There was a calm and serene atmosphere at Victoria Square as the sun shone brightly, matching the bright and vibrant splash of colours of my outfit! From my multi coloured Moschino Cheap and Chic "Graffiti" scarf, to my tropical print trousers, I was embracing the summer obsession with colour! Of course as you all know I do love my designer accessories which I fully believe can really make an outfit, and I couldn't resist accenting the pretty pinks and vibrant yellows of my outfit with a few pieces from Balenciaga!




My favourite Balenciaga leather cuff and my new mini city handbag (bought from CRUISE Belfast) perfectly complimented the ensemble, adding an edgy and zingy feel to my look! I then dressed up my mini city with a super cute silk scarf from Accessorize tied in a classic pussy bow! I cannot stress enough how fabulous Balenciaga is as a brand, from their iconic hardware to their super luxurious leathers, their leather handbags and accessories are simply to die for!

However the piece which really pulled the outfit together is my AMAZING lace sunglasses from label of the moment Valentino! As soon as I spotted these designer shades from afar it was love at first sight, I knew I wasn't coming home without them! I adore the lace detailing which adds an unique element, while their oversized circular frames allow me to channel my inner Audrey Hepburn!


Then it was off to to the elegant Custom House Square, it's hard not to be influenced by such a chic and grand building, so off I went to explore and take in the beautiful surroundings!




Outfit details:
Valentino lace sunglasses Style Code: V668S.
TopShop vintage corset in metallic graphite colour.
Accessorize leopard print sill scarf.
Balenciaga Mini City handbag in "Jaune Citronnade".
Balenciaga giant gold cuff in colour "Rose Corail".
Gucci 102 series mini G diamond watch.
Moschino Cheap and Chic "Graffiti" scarf.
Primark tropical print trousers.
Dune "Kruise" shoes.

I loved working on a more in depth outfit post combined with modern, street style photography by the hugely talented Adrian Quinn, I hope you all enjoy my new look OOTD posts!


Massive thanks to Adrian Quinn Photography for collaborating on this post!

You Might Also Like

1 comments