My Top 10 Most Used Designer Handbags of 2015!

Friday, January 01, 2016

Anyone who is a regular reader or follows me on Instagram will know there is one thing I am totally obsessed with.........Handbags!!!

As far as I am concerned you can never have too many handbags, and the more luxurious they are the better! Hehe! My collection consists of a myriad of handbags: a kaleidoscope of colour in all shapes and sizes which I am truly blessed to own!

While I love using them all, I do however have my favourites and so I thought it would be fun for me to share with you my ten most used handbags of 2015! I did try to rank them in order from my all time favourite but trying to choose between them like that was just too difficult!

So here they are, in no particular order, my 10 most used handbags of 2015!

Chloé Mini paddington handbag.

An oldie but a goodie, it was THE bag that started of the IT bag craze in 2005 and it will always have a special place in my heart! There is just something about it's iconic design & oversized padlock that I can't get enough off, and I just love how perfectly it adds drama to the most casual of looks!

Furla saffiano leather tote bag in vitamina orange colour.
Moschino Cheap and Chic "Graffiti" scarf.
Hermés "H" Clic Clac bracelet in "Jaune Soliel" colour with Palladium hardware.

Who doesn't love a serious pop of colour and this gorgeous saffiano leather tote from Furla is just the ticket! From it's Art Deco style hardware to it's sleek and minimal design, this covetable piece of arm candy will inject a welcome dose of vitamin C into any ensemble!

Gucci Guccissima medium "Boston" handbag.
Gucci micro Guccissima mobile phone holder.
Jasper Conran contrast stitching purple gloves.
Hermés silk twilly "Clic C'est Noue" in grenadine/fuchsia colour.

The Gucci "Boston" is an iconic design, and I love it's wide base meaning you can pack it full of gorgeous SLG's (small leather goods)! This bag is full on luxe, with it's GG embossed Guccissima leather, but it's the colour which proves to be it's greatest asset, have you ever seen a prettier shade of purple??

Karen Millen snakeskin stud box bag (GR139).

I'm a girl who loves her exotics and when I first saw this bag it was love at first sight! It's the perfect size for me to carry all my essentials, plus with it's front pocket and pyramid stud detailing it's such a show stopper! What's not to love!

Balenciaga Mini City giant 12 gold handbag in "Jaune Citronnade".
Balenciaga giant 12 gold cuff in colour "Rose Corail".
Balenciaga sunglasses BAL 0111/S 807BN.

One of the reasons why I love designer bags is their quality. And in the case of Balenciaga it's their exquisite leathers and beautiful hardware that really makes it for me! I've always loved the "City" style and as soon as I saw it in such a striking and unusual colour I knew I just had to have it! This bag may be small but it's amazing just how much it can hold, and definitely packs a punch in the style stakes!

Zara microstudded leather messenger bag.

What can I say, like most girls I'd love to own a Chanel Le Boy bag, but I'm not a fan of shoulder bags and for that reason I wouldn't get the wear out of one to justify the price! So when I spied this version
 from Zara I couldn't resist! All the looks of the Le Boy but at a fraction of the cost!

Aspinal of London "letterbox" saddle handbag in burgundy saffiano leather.
Valentino lace acetate sunglasses Style Code: V668S.
Aspinal of London "Marlyebone" gold buckle bracelet in nude nubuck Python.

Last year my handbag dreams came true when Aspinal of London finally opened their first concession in Northern Ireland! Located in House of Fraser, Victoria Square, it's bursting with gorgeous bags and stunning SLG's (small leather goods)! The "Letterbox" bag is my first Aspinal handbag and it's just simply stunning! Made from superior quality saffiano leather, it is both modern and classic in design and will work with any outfit! (plus just like the Balenciaga mini City you would be shocked at just how much this bags fits!

Karen Millen tassel mini handbag (GL222).
Dune "Jerry" cat ear pom Pom bag charm.
Theo Fennell metallic travel pass holder in metallic silver pebbled leather.
Rushed leather gloves.

Pale handbags may be a pain to keep clean, but there is just something so effortlessly chic and stylish about them, and this one from Karen Millen has proved to be a firm favourite in my collection! There is nothing subtle about this bag, with it's oversized tassels but that's why I love it so much!!

Marc Jacobs "Lou" patchwork quilted handbag in light petrol colour.
Hermès Collier De Chien green croc cuff with palladium hardware.
Gucci GG pattern jacquard scarf.

An oldie but a goodie, the "Lou" bag may have style details similar to Marc's iconic "Stam" bag, but the Lou was only released for one season making it super rare! As you have probably guessed i'm a sucker for handbags in striking colours, and once again it was the colour that instantly drew me to this piece! Plus the fact that I share the same name with this bag (Lou/Louise) I took it as a sign that I was meant to have this bag! Hehe!

Vintage single flap snakeskin handbag.
Christian Dior Sunglasses LOOK/F DTUHI.
Hermes "H" Clic Clac bracelet in "Jaune Soliel" colour with Palladium hardware.
Aspinal of London "Marlyebone" gold buckle bracelet in nude nubuck Python.

I'm obsessed with exotic leathers, Python, Ostrich, Croc, I love them all! Python just screams luxury however it is very delicate and so needs to be treated with respect. But take care of it and it will last for years! This one I use as an occasion bag as it's fully lined in suede too making it super luxurious! 


So there you have it, my most used bags of 2015! A myriad of designers, styles and colours, I loved using them all, but which is your favourite?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a great pieces, love the yellow Balenciaga xoxo

    thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Ivana! It's a treasured collection & I'm so glad you love the Balenciaga, it's a real favourite of mine too! xxxx

      PS. Love your blog too! :)

      Delete