VIP Pandora Jewellery Flagship Store Launch Party!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Pete Boyle, franchise owner of PANDORA Belfast at the official opening of its flagship concept store in Belfast. Photo by Kelvin Boyes / Press Eye.

One of the cool aspects of being a blogger is having the opportunity to attend press events, not only is it the perfect opportunity to catch up with my blogger friends, it also gives me an opportunity to check out all the latest products and stores! This time it was with Pandora and I couldn't wait to explore their new flagship concept store here in Belfast!

Arrival photo at the Pandora Belfast VIP Launch Party, with fellow blogger Lauren Penman.
Photo by Kelvin Boyes / Press Eye.

You can imagine my excitement when a courier arrived at my door and handed me a giant box containing a helium balloon, complete with ribbon and confetti, inviting me to attend the VIP Launch Party of the new flagship Pandora store opening in Belfast. With an invitation as stunning as that, I could only imagine how beautiful the event would be!!



So off I went, excited to catch up with my fellow fashionista's, models, media and bloggers and to check out the new store, honestly I couldn't get over how beautiul it was. All pastel pinks and pretty greys, it was a girly paradise boasting am impressive array of Pandora jewellery. The brand-new concept store is located in the Cornmarket area of Belfast and is now the largest PANDORA outlet in Ireland, a 100 square metres of affordable luxury!

  
Guests mingling at the party!


From pretty and feminine stackable rings to covetable arm candy and sparkling pendants, Pandora have jewellery that will suit every taste and budget! I loved the stackable rings and all the pretty rose gold plated charms and bracelets, with so much to choose from I was in total jewellery heaven!






The VIP party was in full swing, with the DJ blasting out funky tunes and delicious cocktails from Drinksology (I opted for the super refreshing Watermelon Martini) I was in my element!




Catching up with fellow blogger Lauren Penman (Girl About Town).
Photo by Kelvin Boyes / Press Eye.

Of course you all know what I'm like when it comes to my arm candy and thanks to the generosity of Pandora I was able to add to my collection of fabulous arm candy! While I do love the original Pandora bracelets, I’m obsessed with the stacked look and I discovered this wrap around silver braided leather bracelet which was perfect for my petite wrist!! Adding on a couple of sparkly clips and a delicate interwoven charm really finished off the look to perfection, it was love at first sight and it seriously hasn’t been off my wrist since I got it!

Pandora triple woven leather bracelet (worn round my wrist four times) with two “shinning elegance” clips and “sparkling Galaxy” charm.

I had such a fun evening checking out all the latest ranges from Pandora and for anyone who lives close to the new Flagship Belfast Store I would certainly recommend checking it out!

For more information on Pandora Belfast visit www.Pandora.net.


Massive thanks to Pete and Lynsey at Argento/Pandora for such a lovely evening and to Susan Jackson for the fabulous invite and press photos by Kelvin Boyes / Press Eye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments