GUCCI Haul!

Friday, February 03, 2017



If there is one thing I love it's my designer accessories! I've always been a firm believer that if you can it's always better to invest in buying good quality accessories as they can really transform a high street outfit into something quite special! There is nothing I love more than dressing up my ensembles with a little designer embellishment, and with that in mind I thought I would share with you a few of my latest purchases!

One of my favourite places to pick up a designer bargain is of course Kildare Village and I was lucky enough to nip down there last month with the fabulous McCombs Coach Travel Tours, where I was not only given the full VIP treatment (thanks Caroline!) but I also picked up some fabulous accessories from one of my favourite stores.........GUCCI!!!!


Last time I was down at Kildare I picked up my beloved Gucci Boston bag in a stunning purple Guccissima leather, and this time round I was lucky enough to pick up the matching scarf too!!!


Not only is this scarf reversible but it's in a two tone colour way, creating two different looks depending on the side you wear it! It's square shape means you have versatility on how to fold and drape it while it's wool and silk mix blend gives both warmth and luxury, what's not to love!


I always think a designer scarf is such a good investment for multiple reasons, firstly they can elevate a relatively simple outfit or a casual look to something quite special, plus they keep you warm too! Wear one with a relatively inexpensive outfit and it will automatically give the whole look a designer feel, and guaranteed once you splash out on one, you will wonder what you ever did without it!




If there is one thing I do love, it's SLG's (small leather goods) and I couldn't help adding to my collection at Gucci! As someone who is constantly switching from bag to bag, it makes life so much easier if all my belongings are in little pouches, that way I not only save time but I'm less likely to forget something!


When I spotted this super cute leather key case/pouch in Gucci I couldn't say no! It's in THE most beautiful burnt orange colour, it's leather lined and it has a key ring chain inside which you can use to store your keys in too. (preventing your keys from scratching up the interior of your handbag)! However these little key pouches have multiple functions, and I use mine to store things like hair ties, credit cards, money, painkillers, etc. the list is endless!


I also couldn't resist buying the matching mini bamboo tassel charm, which looks super cute dangling from the zip pull! It's little details like this which I feel really personalise my pieces and also creates something really unique and beautiful! Using it always brings a smile to my face, and it's really functional too!



Adding to my "Vitamin C" Collection!
My Gucci key case and bamboo tassel with my Hermès "Bastia" coin purse.

I hope you enjoyed checking out my Gucci Haul and keep your eyes out on my Instagram to see how i'm styling them up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments